How does home monitoring work in Salt Lake City?
You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your family and home. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Salt Lake City home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having someone there to support you in times of emergency, round-the-clock home monitoring is the right choice for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your property or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to verify the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to speak with you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities if you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are linked to your property through your smart devices. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to help you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in case of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied making sure those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more vital when something takes place when you’re not there. Imagine your smoke detector going off or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to heed the alert of the loud siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Salt Lake City home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals from components go through this vital, central interface. On top of being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these added benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio feature letting you converse directly to your monitoring team
- You can ask for assistance with any type of concern, including medical matters
If you’re not able to locate your phone when an emergency strikes, you may still communicate with your monitoring staff directly through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Salt Lake City security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and get a fully integrated Salt Lake City smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you should have. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (385) 350-4458 or complete the form on this page to begin.