Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Salt Lake City goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The procedure they follow depends on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, a single effort will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are sent out. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most common sort of event - a monitoring professional will adhere to these procedures to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you through the touchscreen interface. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t result in an answer, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again once authorities are notified.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring staff, don't worry. Support will still be deployed even when you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Salt Lake City
Be prepared for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Salt Lake City from Vivint. Dial (385) 350-4458 to start designing your property’s protection today.